Protect Your Income!

>> Jul 25, 2010

Have you heard of income protection insurance or sickness and accident insurance? If you are included working people, you should consider having this kind of insurance. As one of personal insurance products, income protection insurance can give a proportion of your income (up to 75%) if you’re in the short term incapable to work because of sickness and accident. It will pay you up until you come back to work, or if you can’t work again, up until retirement age.

If you live in Australia right now, you should get help first from personal insurance experts at xLife. Whatever kind of personal insurance that you’re looking for, the experts at xLife will help you by offering solution that most suits with your financial situation

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at

Contact Me Here


Email *

Message *

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by 2008

Back to TOP