>> Oct 21, 2014
Some parents have a going to bed habit by singing a quiet song intended to lull a child to sleep every night. So, do you have the same ritual to lull your child before bed? Well, there are a few things you need to know first about the lullabies.
1. Since long time ago, mothers can make the baby quiet or sleeping with a simple repeated melody, such as lullabies.
2. Babies will be more relaxed when they hear the sound of women’s voice compared with men, especially her own mother's voice.
3. Infants can also recognize the songs that played when he was still in the womb.
4. Lullabies can help babies born prematurely to sleep more soundly and increase heart rate.
5. Babies prefer the song that has simple tones. Too high tones in a song will make the baby becomes tense up.