>> Apr 25, 2016
Is your mom a working mother, the fiercely independent kinds who are not at all bothered about how to face the challenges of life and takes everything in her stride? Is she those kinds who has always maintained a great balance between home and office and have taken care of her children, husband and the rest of the family? Is she the one who is adored by all her colleagues in office and greatly trusted by the boss for her leadership qualities? If you have a super-mom like this, then on Mother’s Day, try and give her things that would help her to dribble with her responsibilities better. To her whatever you choose to send as gifts to India, she will accept and never complain. But, when it is a gift that you would want to serve her a better purpose, it is better to choose it wisely.
Should You Visit The Shops Or Get Something Online?
It is true that shops are good and there is someone who is around to provide you some guidance may be, but shopping from shops always does not pay off. At the fixed price shops, there is no way one can bargain or ask the shopkeeper to bring the prices down. The sales and discounts and price offs are either seasonal or depends upon the shop owner to give or call off. Plus, the inventory of gifts might not be sufficient and we might just be interested but not in the mood to buy. Hence, walking out after seeing a hundred of things and not taking anything might be embarrassing for most of us. When you are shopping online, there is no obligation to buy at all. You buy, or you don’t. It is completely up to you. Also, no one minds showing you thousands of things and then just walking out without making any purchase. With online shopping, you are your own boss and the inventory is something remarkable.
What Are The Many Things You Can Choose For Your Working Mom?
From combos on age miracle hamper to dry fruits or a stainless steel kettle to brew up a cup of hot tea or coffee as she gets ready for work- makes all great choices to send Mother’s Day gifts to India. You can also choose to get flower and cake delivery in India as the online portals have combos and great offers on these too. The other gift varieties include:
· An Amazing Gift Combo- This includes a Parker Vector and Roller Ball Pen Set paired with Shoppers Stop gift voucher and 250 gms Kesadia Peda.
· Gift Vouchers- If you do not want to send her something specific as Mothers Day gifts to India, then the best deal is to opt for gift vouchers. Gift vouchers give everyone the liberty to shop at their own leisure and preference. If your mother has always given you the freedom to choose your own gifts, then it is time that you too give her the same liberty.
· Bags- A working woman’s bag is her world in which she carries everything from money to cosmetics to her car and house keys, to medicines and what not. That is why a small bag does not help. You have to gift your mom a big bag if you want her to carry all the belongings with ease. A Denim Ladies Bag should be a good choice to carry her things to office. For the more formal occasions, you can gift her something that is embellished or decorated.
· Sarees- It is an Indian woman’s best attire and if your mom is comfortable carrying her in sarees, then what could be better than that? You can browse through the entire collection of sarees at your leisure and pick one according to your budget and your mother’s preference. From Gichha silk saree, to chiffon saree, you can gift her anything she prefers and would be comfortable in.
· Jewellery- Nice pieces of jewellery always make a woman look pretty and beautiful. Gift your mother some nice pieces that she can wear to work. You can pick from pendants or get her pearl necklaces that she can mix and match with salwar kameez and sarees. Pendants work great for regular wear. Get her a silver one studded with shiny stones.
There are a whole lot of other options to choose from too when it comes to choosing online gifts for your mom. You can choose kitchenware, perfumes, cosmetics and many more. These online portals not only solve your problem of getting gifts for your mother, but you can also send rakhi to USA too or Father’s Day gifts to India.