>> Jun 27, 2016
MH CET is basically a Maharashtra common Entrance test. This exams would be conducted offline in the examination halls. There is recently several change occurs in the Maharashtra common entrance test is that the MH CET exam is now converted into MHT CET test. MHT CET test means that now the students who wants to take the admission in the engineering, pharmacy, or medical they have to clear this combined test, this test is a basically a combined test for all the candidates who wants to take admissions whether in the medical, pharmacy or engineering, so the students will try their best to clear this examination they will try their best to achieve their goals, their dream college in their state.
There is an application fee for this test is of rupees 860/- for generals. If the candidate belongs to the (SE/ BC/ OBC )reserved category then they will have to pay only 660/-there are various examination center of MH CET I.e. Mumbai, Bhandari, Amravati, Nagpur, Ratnagiri, Solapur, Kolhapur, Nashik, Jalgaon, Dhule, Sutara, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Chandrapur, Nandurbar, Sindhudurgaetc. .
Only those candidate is eligible for this exam who are appeared with 50% marks in their 12th there is some relaxation for the reserved category they just need to score 45% in their 12th. The candidate must be citizen ofIndia. There is no issue of age limit in this test.
The candidate who are applying for the medical they must have score 50% in their 12th with the English, physics, chemistry and biology. There is a big issue regarding the age limits for the medical course. For medical a candidate must submit a certificate of mentally fit.
There are lots of candidates who all are appear in this exam.
· The first step is in application process is that a candidate cansubmit their application form online with the help of the official website www.mhtcet2016.co.in.
· Thereisan online form available on the website a candidate will have to fill all the details clearly in this form contains some basics information of the candidate like personal details, educational qualifications.
· It is compulsory that candidate can submit their scanned copy of the photograph and signatures.
· After all this candidate can print a bank challan, a candidate must keep a copy of bank challan with them.
· A candidate can download the admit cards from the www.mhtect2016.co.in
Exam pattern: -
The question paper is based on the 10th, 12th subjects like, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics etc. the question paper is of 200 marks, there is 3 exams, and the exam is divided i.e. 1.5 hours each.
After the examination if the candidate will qualify then they will go for further counselling and seat allotment process. A candidate will have an opportunity to choose a college according to their wish. Built the seat allotment should be done on the basis of rank. The counselling should be conducted by the CAP. For any updates it is advisable that every students must visit the official website daily.