>> Feb 11, 2010
Below are the other qualities:
7) Be an equal partner in bed. For married couples, sexual intimacy can be an essential thing in a marriage; but it can be also less important. It’s a private matter for couples, I don’t want to add more here. Actually, the author wrote a different statement; but I don’t agree with her opinion, so, it’s my own
8) Plan surprises. It can be anything like organizing his birthday party without him knowing about it. Your surprises don’t have to be elaborate and can be as simple as making him his favorite snack or his favorite dishes once in a while even if you would rather eat something else.
9) Express your love and appreciation often. Men likes praises and appreciation. Make the best of your time together. Men like to hear the words ‘I love you’ too. Also join him in activities that he's interested in even though you would have preferred to do something else or give him a thoughtful gift once in a while.
10) Honesty, loyalty and dedication. A good wife would be honest, loyal and dedicated to her husband. Marriage is a life long commitment and the vows you have taken at the time of marriage should be kept in all conditions.
11) Take care of herself. A good wife honors her hubby by keeping a pleasant tone in her voice, a happy smile on her face and a neat and clean appearance. Take special care about your appearance everyday.
12) Be a good home maker. Apart from this, be wise with money and take all the responsibilities of a wife seriously without complaining.
Of course, these qualities are too idealistic, but you’re able to learn from it, though I think a perfect wife like this is very rare (or impossible?). As a wife, I don’t have all those qualities; but as long as you can apply open communication and you understand one another, you can have a happy marriage life.