>> Mar 11, 2010
I think most wives, like me, love to cuddle. In a marriage, cuddling is still important to maintain your closeness or intimacy. When we cuddle, I most like hugging each other.
In my opinion, when I hug my hubby and vice versa, we are communicating non-verbally. We are sending messages like:
- You are the most important person in my life;
- I love you;
- I have you;
- Thanks for always supporting me;
- I appreciate all the things you do for me;
- I accept you and everything about you;
- You and I are special;
- We’ll always be together…
Well, I’ve shared my story here. If you want to read other’s stories, visit Couple's Corner!