>> Sep 17, 2016
Sending flowers to loved ones is a great way to express love and care with warmth. Often distance makes us unable to be a part of our loved ones’ celebrations. And no celebration is complete without the presence of flowers. For example, in country like Pakistan, Eid is one such occasion. And whether it is about sending flowers to Pakistan from UK or any from any other country, flowers are an obvious inclusion in the celebrations. And given the variety of range of flowers, there are almost unlimited options to choose from. Let us look into some of the popular flowers in UK and the reason for their popularity as gifts for near and dear ones.
1) Rose – Roses are by far one of the most popular flowers, and not just in UK but the whole wide world. They are meant to signify love,warmth, affection etc. They come in a variety of range of colours and stand for a variety of emotions. While it expresses love,passion and admiration,it also stands for happiness and at times, simply for the beauty that is exudes.
2) Tulips – Another very popular flower, the tulips are generally known for the warmth and love they exude. Generally considered to be an almost perfect flower, tulips are meant to signify love, happiness and warmth. Tulips come in a variety of colours and sized, they talk of undying passion and love, royalty and elegance.
3) Sunflowers – Rightly named, the sunflowers are known for their brightness like the sun. Owing to this,these flowers are usually reputed for joy and happiness. They come in different sizes and are meant to signify love, long life and adulation in one’s life. If one wants to bring joy to a loved one’s life, sunflowers are the best gift.
4) Orchids – One of the most sought after flowers, orchids are an exotic find. They come in a variety of colours and are one of the most expensive and desired flowers. These flowers stand out for their extreme beauty and their rarity of availability. Orchids are meant to signify mystery, opulence and luxury.
5) Carnations - Vastly popular and loved for their beautiful appearance and appeal, carnations are an amazingly popular choice when it comes to gifts. Carnations stand for expressing love, admiration and adulation. They are also often also used to depict gratitude and good luck.
6) Snapdragon - A flower with various names to it like ‘lion’s mouth,’ ‘calf’s snout,’ etc., Snapdragons come in various colours like orange,red,white,yellow etc. They stand for passion,love and prosperity. They also signify spirituality,grace and magic.
7) Daisy – A native European flower, daisies are beautiful to look at and exude a certain happiness and charm. Usually white in colour, daisies stand for purity and simplicity. They also signify loyalty and faithfulness.
8) Daffodil – Daffodils symbolize happiness and good luck. Daffodils come in a variety of colours like pink, red, white, yellow and more. They indicate new beginnings, birth and eternity. The joy and happiness that new start and eternal life bring with it are indicated by daffodils.
Thus for occasions galore, flowers are an unmatchable gift for our loved ones. And on the next Eid, send flowers to Pakistan online to your loved ones to let them know that you love them.