>> Feb 2, 2017
Staying healthy, having a proper diet and being physically active can help enhance memory. Most people are unaware of the fact that happiness also enhances the memory... now you know. Happiness Podcast has supported thousands of people as they break through to find happiness. Being in company of friends and loved ones aids memory improvement.
Below are ways to improve memory:
- Keep Good Friends: Man is a social animal so one of the characteristics of mankind is the tendency to be social. In fact, interacting with others is very important for our minds; having a social circle not only sharpens your mind intellectually, but also boosts your memory. Find a social club, join a religious body or even get a dog and enjoy the power of retaining past event.
- Laugh More: Understanding the punch line to a joke not only makes you laugh but sharpens your mind. Laughter is emotionally, spiritually and even physically invigorating. This happy emotion invigorates a greater percentage of the brain too.
To develop your memory;
- Do something funny with friends, and laugh together, share jokes!
- Find the joke in conundrums, when you do something silly laugh at yourself.
- Keep funny friends who always look at the positive side of things.
- Watch funny movies, visit a joke site online or attend a comedy show.
- Have jokes, funny clips and one liners sent to your emails.
- Unwind at the end of the day
A relaxed mind is a happy mind. So chill out once in awhile and loosen up. Stress they say is a silent killer and can impair your mental health, destroying cells and gradually causing memory loss. To boost your memory there are different strategies proposed to aid you but below are some of the easiest and more effective:
* Meditation: Somewhere quite, calm and relaxing should do just fine. It is a fact that mediation boosts the memory and alleviates stress. As you meditate, anxiety and depression caused by stress is burnt out. It also helps to reduce high blood pressure and diabetes. Meditation aids creativity, improves your skills and allow you concentrate better; mediation practically transforms the brain in varying ways. Meditation works on the brain to bring a sense of calmness and serenity, creating a feeling of wellbeing and happiness. It also helps the brain to join the dots more efficiently.
* Yoga: there are different forms of yoga to choose from. All you have to do is visit the web and make a choice of what suits you best. Yoga also boosts the memory and alleviates stress. Moreover, so many all over the globe have used yoga as a means of memory improvement. Yoga is a combination of exercises, stance, poses and even breathing techniques that calms the entire body system.
Your mental health to a great extent regulates your actions, thought and productivity. When you are relaxed and calm mentally, you tend to be happy and this goes a great extent to help improve your memory. As the Latin phrase goes, “Mens sana in corpore sano” -- a healthy mind in a sound body.