Teachergive Sale 2023

Teachergive Sale 2023

Australian Migration – The Partner Visa Explained

>> Nov 23, 2016

The partner visa exists so that Australian nationals and permanent residents can bring their partners into Australia and start a new life together. The Australian would sponsor their partner, with the eventual aim of obtaining permanent residency. It is possible apply for the partner visa online, but before doing that, here are some important points to bear in mind.

Although being married does demonstrate a level of commitment in the relationship, it is not a mandatory requirement. If you have been living together as de factos (this phrase literally means “in fact”) for at least twelve months, and have supporting evidence of this, you can apply for a partner visa.

Planning to Marry
If you and your partner are planning to marry within the next 12 months, you can apply for a prospective spouse visa (subclass 300). You must have already registered the up and coming marriage, and if you are successful, your partner will receive a 9 month visa with travel and work rights, on the condition that you marry and apply for the partner visa within that period. If you and your foreign partner are planning to start a new life in Australia, and are looking for a migration agent in Sydney, there are established companies that can oversee your application.

Proof of a Relationship
If you and your partner are not married, but are living in de facto, you will have to furnish the authorities with certain evidence to support this. The evidence might take the form of:

  • Utility bills with both your names included
  • Evidence of joint property purchase or rental
  • Evidence of joint bank accounts, insurance policies, or superannuation funds
  • Evidence to support the length of time you have known each other, which could be Facebook postings, emails, or even statements from friends.

Waiting Period
Typically, if you apply for a partner visa, you will be given a two year temporary partner visa, and after the two tears have elapsed, you will have to prove that you are still in a relationship. There are some exclusions to this, namely, if you and your partner have been in a relationship for more than 3 years, or at least 2 years and you have a child from the relationship. If either of these requirements are met, you can receive the partner visa without having to wait the two years.

Professional Help
This is an important step for anyone to take, and to be sure of success, it is a good idea to use the services of a professional company to help with the visa application. A registered company would have a range of tailored packages designed for specific types of visas, and their expertise would ensure that your application was successful. There are online companies that can perform an eligibility assessment to see if your partner qualifies for the visa, and make sure the company is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and that they have adequate experience.

Many Australians meet their partner in a foreign country and wish for them to come and live in Australia, and with the right professional help, the partner visa can be obtained.

0 komentar:

About This Blog and Me!

Welcome to my blog. I'm a home maker, a stay at home wife. I'm just an ordinary woman who has interest in reading, working at home and learning to write. We live in Bogor, Indonesia.
This blog contains articles in family topic.
Contact me at linalg4@gmail.com

Contact Me Here


Email *

Message *

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP